Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pinterest to Table

This seems to be the theme for all of my sunday night dinners. Pinterest to table. Tonight I decided to make the Grilled Caprese Chicken Recipe. I didn't use a grill, since we city folk :) So I did them stove top and then cooked an array of veggies on the side. Baby enjoyed it to along with some cut up cantaloupe and blueberries for dessert. I opened my new favorite drink MYX Moscato. This time I had the coconut one. YUM :)







Ingredients:
  • Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts

  • Medium Tomato (sliced)
  • Mozzarella Cheese (sliced)
  • Basil leaves
  • Balsamic Vinegar
  • Pam (Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray)


1. Cook chicken in pan 
2. Once cooked place on top sliced tomatoes and mozzarella 
3. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over them
4. Serve! 


No comments:

Post a Comment