Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It's All In the Details....

I thought I would take the time to post a little bit about me...... the real me! Not the mommy me, event planner me, wife me, homemaker me, just me..... 

Here are 5 things you may or may not know, please sure 5 with me! 

1. I am super old fashioned. I still write checks, mail letters and prefer paper invites not e-ones. I rent books from the library, keep all my birthday cards people gave me and write in diaries and planners! 

2. I return a lot ! It takes me forever to settle on a purchase (especially a big ticket one) so I usually buy, return, buy again, try on and return again until I can reach happy shopping nirvana and keep it. 

3. I make lists. LOTS OF LISTS. I have one next to my desk at all times. If I don't write things down sometimes I forget, everything. 

4. I get pretty obsessive. Once I like something I usually obsess about it and then repeat often. I am still eating my favorite snacks daily, spinning to my favorite Soul Cycle teachers, buying my favorite clothing items when they wear and repeating my favorite songs when I run over and over again! (Ask my husband, all I do is obsess) 

5. I get very nervous about losing things. Whether its people, items of mine, my baby boy, my phone and especially photos. I am crazy about my photos. I save them on discs, USBs, external drives, shutterfly and I print them and put them in photo books. You can't be too careful if your computer crashes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment