Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy 33 to me!


This weekend we celebrated my 23rd 33rd birthday! Ever since my 30th, I decided no more big parties, nothing crazy, just a lot of ME time and family time too. The night before we went out to dinner here. The day of I had an amazing spa at Elizabeth Arden, brunch at Serafina, a manicure and a blow out. All in order to get ready for a wedding of two people I introduced years ago. Its amazing to actually know both the bride and groom and feel responsible for them falling in love. The groom introduced me to his whole family as the girl who set them up and the birthday girl! I wore this amazing dress, my favorite shoes and bag and a gorgeous necklace. The next day we had brunch with my in laws (it was my mother in law's birthday the next day!) at The Inn at Pound Ridge, delish! I wore my favorite AG jeans, another great necklace and my new birthday Gucci ballet flats! 

Happy birthday to me! 




Birthday Outfits


Alice Olivia dress
saksfifthavenue.com


Banana Republic sweater
bananarepublic.gap.com




Gucci blue shoes
gucci.com



Banana republic jewelry
bananarepublic.gap.com


J Crew j crew jewelry
factory.jcrew.com


No comments:

Post a Comment