Monday, July 21, 2014

Whats in your grocery cart?


Everyone asks me what do you feed your child? And I have to say it changes every week. He is pretty picky. He also loves something one minute and hates it the next. I should know, it becomes apparent when it is allover our floor! So this morning while dad was watching baby I went grocery shopping. We were away last week and had NOTHING in the fridge. Here are a few things I picked up. What do you buy for your kiddies?



Pictured (on top)


Chobani yogurts (small ones for baby and flips for mommy)
Go Go Squeez (His favorite applesauce in cherry and peach)
Canned corn and canned carrots
Grilled salmon
Frozen veggie mix


Not pictured (on bottom)

Oven Gold Turkey, Roast Beef and Munster cheese
Fresh berries mix
Bananas, Lychees, Pears
Turkey Meatballs
Chicken Apple Sausage 

No comments:

Post a Comment