Monday, September 16, 2013

Summer Reads

Ever since baby boy was born, I have not had the patience or attention span to read. This summer now that he is a bit older, I have gotten back into it. I read a few books while taking an hour to myself during naps and during a few family vacays we had. 

Here are some of my favorites from this summer

Bond Girl - Erin Duffy
Young girl gets a job on wall street and learns that reality of how unglamorous a job like this can be. 



Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
Murder mystery about a husband and wife, riveting once you hit the 200s! Still have 60 more pages to go!



Revenge Wears Prada - Lauren Weisberger
Sequel of Devil Wears Prada, but not as good. Andy is now partnered with Emily in their own magazine venture and Miranda wants to buy it. Couple in with the fact that Andy is pregnant with a billionaire's baby. Just didn't have the ending I was hoping for. 



Where we belong - Emily Giffin
Young girl finds her biological mother and then wants to find her real dad, who never knew about her. Cute, but again, ending left me like REALLY?



What did you read this summer?

1 comment:

  1. I love Emily Giffin as an author, but that last book did have me a bit disappointed.

    That Bond girl book looks like a good read, going to have to add it to my reading list. :)

    ReplyDelete