Thursday, September 19, 2013

Birthday Fun Day

Tomorrow is my 32nd birthday - jeez :) This year instead of gifts, I decided I wanted a day of special things. Things that I do not normally have time for with baby. So hubs has given me the day off and has graciously paid for all my activities and a bunch of time in between to snuggle with my little one. 


Here is a little how my day will go!


Morning ride at Soul Cycle 

Noon massage at Bliss 


Afternoon blow dry at Blow Dry Bar




Dinner & Drinks at ABC Kitchen 



What would your perfect fun activity day be?

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow did your birthday come quick! Happy early :)

    Pretty similar to yours! I think I would just add in a quick stop to my favorite department store for something fun to wear out that night :)

    ReplyDelete