Sunday, September 15, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

I have always been one to bargain shop. When I see a sale or a promotion I am on it. Then again, those who know me, know I like the finer things as well. I treasure my luxury items and keep them in original paper and boxes, stored and preserved until use. Did I mention I was a bit OCD? 

One of my favorite designers debuted his line on Target this morning. By 8:00am, half of the good things were sold out! I managed to snag a few key items, use my target card for free shipping and an extra 5% off and voila! In a few days, I can be wearing my favorite items for less! Who says you can't be a mom on a budget and look trendy too?

Sparkle Dress $49.99


Medium Satchel $44.99

Sparkle Sweater $39.99


What will you pick up at target before they are all gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment