Thursday, December 15, 2016

Post baby shopping party!




Post pregnancy! Post pardum. I will be brutally honest. I gained 24 lbs during this pregnancy. Which is not that much (but consider I only went 7 months) If I went the full term Im sure I would have hit almost 40. And before this baby I was at my almost skinniest weight. 3 months later I have lost 12 lbs with 12 more to go. But I will be happy with 6-8 more. I am starting to fit back into my clothes and I have the will to shop again! Woo hoo. (Hubs is not happy with all the packages coming to our door) But it always seems like around the holidays I am click happy. I like to buy online and return. Its cathartic. Here are some things I have been buying (and returning) and keeping! I especially am into all of the leather details like in that Kooples dress I got and coated jeans and top I just got from Nordstroms. I love heathered soft wear like that cardigan and gap shirt and cold shoulder tee. And fur is fun with high top shoes. And the Chloe flats, still a dream. Not sure I need $600 shoes right now   - But there is always spring time :)
Winter 2016

1 comment: