Friday, January 12, 2018

Workout momma gear

So lately I have been mom to two and workout/gym rat fiend! So I feel like since I am no longer working in an office what is the point of buying dresses, blouses, fancy shoes, etc. I might as well buy stuff for me that I can wear everyday. I still do buy nice jeans and sweaters and every day clothes. But I am in workout gear 4-5 days a week. Here are some of my faves lately. I am loving bolder workout pants with patterns and stars. I am dying for the Ultracor pair but they are $200. That seems insane! And the same for the Golden Goose sneakers - they are $500 and look already worn it. I did however get the amazing Moncler coat for Hannukah this year. I love it! What do you feel you need to dress for your job? Whether it be at home or at work?

And just to update my weight since its been a year - I have lost of all my baby weight and then some. I reached 110 pounds which is my skinniest! I am now at 111-113, it varies! But I am happy to say I feel good about it!



Workout momma gear


Alo white shiny legging
nordstrom.com


Ultracor embellished pants
saksfifthavenue.com


Moncler clothing
bloomingdales.com


Zella sportswear
nordstrom.com


Lululemon sports bra
lululemon.com


Terez pants
terez.com


Golden goose trainers
lanecrawford.com

1 comment:

  1. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم نحن فى شركة الكمال نقوم بجميع خدمات نقل العفش والاساس بافض الطرق تحت اشراف

    فريق كبير مدرب على اعلى مستوى من المستويات مع الفك والتركيب
    شركة نقل اثاث بالطائف
    شركة نقل اثاث بجازان
    شركة نقل اثاث بحائل
    والسلامة عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

    ReplyDelete