Thursday, May 15, 2014

Prince First Birthday Party

It's been a few months since my last post, so I will have to catch you up a bit but for now I wanted to talk about the planning and executing of my son's first birthday party. I wanted a prince theme and I think I went a bit too far. But if you know me, I can sure as hell throw a party. Before I was a momma, I still am was one bad ass event planner :) Etsy was for sure a key player in this party as well as a lot of googling, pinning and my imagination. However, I promised hubs that the second birthday would be a bit more low key. Um, yeah Ok :)

Here is just a little snippet of how it all went down. 


Pre Party Cake Smash with New Years Tiara, Personalized First Birthday Prince Onesie, Highchair Banner and big Silver One Ballon


Prince Dessert Table with Prince cake, Royal Chocolates (Individually labeled with personalized stickers), One lollipops, Crown Cookies, Mini Cupcakes and Mini Doughnuts (Huge Prince First Birthday Banner not pictured, but shown below)



Welcome table with prince tablecloth, pictures, prince banner and chalkboard print of all vital one year old facts and datum 


Royal crown, personalized prince bib and royal sippy cup


Singing happy birthday to my prince (Banner shown above)



A hug from Gymbo the clown goes a long way


No party is complete without the birthday outfit. Light blue Burberry onesie, Seven for all mankind jeans and skull critter toms (Mom wore matching burberry top in black and Sevens as well)


2 comments:

  1. It certainly seems like you put up a grand party for your son’s first birthday, which is suited for such a special occasion. The theme was great and you did an awesome job in planning such a cool party. I also love to plan parties and events, and I’m helping my sister to plan her daughter’s birthday party next week at one of the popular rental spaces for parties.

    ReplyDelete