Thursday, May 15, 2014

Baby Free Vacay

Hubs and I finally made the decision to have another baby - No totally kidding. To go away on vacation without our baby. It was very scary at first to think about what could happen to us on the plane and how I may never get to see my little love again, but after the plane landed safely in Aruba and sun greeted our faces, I felt more at ease. I LOVED this trip. Truly loved. It felt nice to reconnect again, have no worries, no place to be, no meals to cook, noses to wipe, games to play, songs to sing or little tushies to wipe. I got to dress up, dress down, put on lip gloss, drink fruity drinks and sit and chew while having dinner rather then rushing to get food down my throat before baby gets fussy. Here are some highlights from the trip. 




Relaxed day at the pool 
Hat: Borrowed Fedora, Coverup: Pookie & Sebastian, Flip Flops: Reef, Sunglasses: Ray Ban 


Dinner at The Flying Fishbone


Daily Walks on the beach

Bathing Suit: Splendid, Headband: Soul Cycle



Sunset before dinner at our hotel

Top: Greylin, Belt: Hermes, Jeans: Paige Premium Denim


Drinking by the pool

Bathing Suit: Gap

1 comment: