Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Social Media Rant

So I have been super annoyed with social media lately. Here are the things that bother me about it the most! 

1. Facebook - My feed gets flooded with people I don't care as much about. I really only want to see updates on current friends. I also hate how politic talk is rampant on there. I want to see babies, couples, happy occasions, important news, milestones, recipes, but no opinions constantly on trump. I wonder if I block some of those people it will open up to the stuff I want to see

2. Those who don't reciprocate - I am the nicest person on social media. I like photos, I comment, I keep up. I feel like people do NOT do the same with me. Maybe they don't like me, who knows! All I know is that they don't comment back the way they should. And I know, I know, maybe they don't check it or go on as much. But they do! They comment on their friends photos... but then again maybe I am blocked by all of the other stupid crap. 

3. It is so hard to keep up! - I cannot post everyday, I cannot hashtag cute enough, and I am not in trend with all of the new emojis, handwriting tricks and gifs! I finally got gifs on instagram and now they are gone because there was a racist gif. Oy! 


What annoys you the most about social media?

No comments:

Post a Comment