Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Outfits for less!

Hi all! By the way, I started a new InstaGram account @fitmommafashion  
Hope you come check me out! I love posting about fashion deals I get, workouts I have completed and healthy meals I have created. It has definitely become a passion of mine. I am happy to showcase it with photos and tags on instagram. (Anyone else SICK of Facebook?) Ugh. Thats another story all together! 


So I found these leggings that I loved on Nordstrom from Onzie. Colorblocking is so in right now and cute. Especially in activewear when you want to draw away attention from certain trouble zones. This pair costs $70



Then as I was on Oldnavy (which I love to order stuff for the kids and hubby at great steals) I found this almost identical pair for half the price! So I ordered them and I can't wait till they get here. The high-rise version was $29 plus 20% off and the  mid rise (which flatters me better) was $32 with 20% off (plus I had a $5 credit since Im an avid Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy shopper!) 



Don't they look eerily similar? I tried the Onzie ones on and they just didn't fit right. So hoping the latter fit better. Happy hunting all! 


1 comment:

  1. Layering and three colors in the same pair is quite attractive. Such work out leggings in high waists elastic bands are really very comfortable while exercising. Hunted many of the online sites and got perfect collection at discounted prices. Shopped them last month and using them regularly without any complaint.

    ReplyDelete