Saturday, November 29, 2014

Work it



Brrrr. Just because it's winter doesn't mean I have to stop working out! We are off in one month for a tropical vacay and I need to make sure I don't forget to work out just because its so cold! Here are a few of my favorite items to use for winter workouts. I started buying a few more things, including this amazing bag to bring with me when I go to spin. This song has really got me going lately on long runs and it will be great when the results pay off! What are some of your favorite cold weather workout gear?


Work it



Lululemon bears hoody
lululemon.com



Gap shelf bra
gap.com


Old Navy ankle high socks
oldnavy.gap.com


NIKE shoes
bloomingdales.com


Gaiam yoga bag
gaiam.com



Lululemon fleece glove
lululemon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment