Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Favorite Things Week!

I love when people post their favorite things. It makes me start to shop! So I wanted to share a few of my favorite things this week as winter starts to pour in. What are your favorite things this week?


Baby Jogger Hand Muff
So great for warming hands while pushing your stroller, without having to take gloves on and off 



Kind Bars
Delish. I always eat one after a run or after a spin class. My favorite lately is Dark chocolate with nuts and seal salt. Yum. 




L'Oreal Shampoo
This shampoo has been amazing for my hair this winter. And its only $3.99. That beats my normal $30 shampoo that I get from the hair salon!




Map My Run

This is a really great app I downloaded on my iPhone. And its free! It helps track my miles and my calories. It also alerts me through my headphones when I have reached every mile. So during the longer runs I don't have to keep looking at my phone, I can just go!



Old Navy Cozy Socks

Ahhh. These are amazing. They are warm and come in fun colors. I have a ton of pairs and love to slip them on around the house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment