Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Night Dinner

After a busy week and one lazy weekend, hubs asked me to cook tonight. Since I used to cook a lot on Sundays, I thought why not. We got up early and took baby to food shop. I went to my friend's pool with baby and then laid out on our roof during nap time. After he got up I made an amazing and very easy, brown sugar and garlic chicken dish with brown rice. Here is the recipe in case you want to try it. I saw it on pinterest and added some brown rice on the side. Baby had it too but also with some corn, cucumbers, blueberries and watermelon. 


Brown Sugar and Garlic Chicken

Ingredients

    • 4 boneless & skinless chicken breasts
    • 4 tbsps brown sugar
    • 4 garlic cloves, minced
    • 3 tsps olive oil

Directions

  1. Set the oven to 500 degrees.
  2. Grease pan.
  3. Fry garlic with oil until it becomes soft.
  4. Put the garlic in brown sugar.
  5. Put the chicken in a dish for baking.
  6. Put the garlic on the chicken.
  7. Combine salt and/or pepper as you like.
  8. Bake without cover for approx 20 mins.


No comments:

Post a Comment