Friday, July 22, 2016

Pregnancy Style

So I am on my second pregnancy officially at 20 weeks! We found out early that we are having a girl. We couldn't be more excited. Not saying its true or anything, but I followed every rule and guideline on how to get one and also followed the Chinese gender chart and here we are. I have decided this pregnancy besides a few major necessary things (maternity leggings, jeans and all bottoms actually, and even maternity bras) that I am not going to buy any more hideous maternity clothes. Just really cute, looser fitting items that I can wear again after baby is born. So I don't feel like I am wasting money this time around. So On top I have my more dressier items, maxi dresses, flowy tops and flawy dresses matched with gorgeous diamond X earrings. I have been dreaming about this H clutch and its on my list for my big 35th birthday this year. On the bottom my more casual items, flowy tops, more tighter ones with belly to show, comfortable Nikes and this great tote from Zara I picked up. And on the side this really pretty diamond X ring that I have been debating for my other hand.

What have you been wearing this pregnancy?



Pregnancy Style


Splendid gray dress
$145 - net-a-porter.com


Maxi dress
gap.com



Velvet top
$62 - bloomingdales.com


Sanctuary stripe top
lordandtaylor.com



NIKE woven shoes
$85 - office.co.uk




EF Collection 14k earrings
bergdorfgoodman.com


2 comments: